Celebrating TruBank's 140th Annivesary
TruBank is celebrating its 140th anniversary in 2023!
Not many banks in Iowa can say they have been around for 140 years! TruBank is the 20th oldest active Iowa headquartered bank today, but we do have the honor of being the oldest Iowa bank established in Warren County. For the history buffs, Iowa’s oldest headquartered bank is Connection Bank established in 1854. We will dig out more interesting facts about banking in Iowa and TruBank’s history to share with you.
To honor our major achievement, here are a few things we have planned:
- Special CD offerings
- Monthly 140th Anniversary Trivia Contest with prizes on our Facebook page (Official Rules)
- Additional community donations
- Major commitment to gender equality at the TruBank Des Moines Challenge disc golf event (June 23rd – 25th)
- Grand reopening of our Indianola branch
- Special surprises during the National Balloon Classic (July 29th – August 6th)
We will be announcing most of our events and sharing history facts on our Facebook page so be sure to follow us (www.facebook.com/trubank1883).
We also want to hear from you! Banking has changed a lot since 1883, and we will continue to adapt in order to best serve our customers. Please share with us why you bank with TruBank and what you have enjoyed the most with us over the years. We may even select some to share on our website and Facebook page. You can submit your response to [email protected].
While our name may have changed since 1883, our core values and focus of serving customers and the community remain the same. We hope you can celebrate this major milestone as we look forward to another 140 years into the future!